advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edgepark direct extensions

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Melancholywings, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Melancholywings

Melancholywings Approved members

I am having a very hard time with Edgepark right now. My pod order is already 20 days over due, and they have lied to me 3 different times about different things (about who they've called and talked to, about sending my order out overnight last week, etc.).

I have one direct extension that I am using, but I was wondering if anyone had one to billing. I've already spent 4 hours on the phone with these people over the course of 7 phone calls.

2. Melancholywings

Melancholywings Approved members

Never mind. Finally got a direct extension. The level of incompetence and lies from them is insane. The BBB has several recent complaints from other T1D parents that are also not getting their supplies either.

3. jules12

jules12 Approved members

We had issues this past month ordering our new pump. We quoted three different $ amounts. Overcharged me by $1200+ and then had to wait over a month for them to fix it. I don't have much choice... insurance dictates who we use but it was a hassle.