So on Wednesday I electrocuted my ear.... I was using ear buds (thankfully only in one ear!) and a wire was exposed on the cord... it brushed against a blanket and shocked me=O Has this ever happened to anyone? I figured it would be sore for a while but on friday I noticed that it hurts more when there are loud noises which makes me think I may have damaged something in the ear (opposed to just the cartilage or the outside) I'm going to try and get an appointment with the dr on monday.... but it's really hurting! (ex today my mom was sitting next to me texting and the sound of the keys hurt=( and I hear a ringing sound ) Now I've got some advil which helps=/ but not a ton... also it's worse when I'm lying down and the ringing gets louder.... has this (or something similar) ever happened to any of you? how long should I expect it to hurt for????