- advertisement -

Don't watch "A Family Lost" movie

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by CButler, Nov 1, 2009.

1. CButler

CButler Approved members

I watched parts of this TV movie since the description said a single mother and her diabetic child are in danger of another man after a plane crash. She breaks her pump, has no insulin at all yet is laughing and running hours after. When they are found, there is no mention of getting her some insulin. So dumb!

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Oh gosh that does sound dumb! I wish they wouldnt spread misinformation like that in movies.

3. FeeferGross

FeeferGross Approved members

i watched this a year ago. while she breaks the "pump", sure, a few hours later she is running around and having fun, but a day later or two, she is passed out and lethargic and such. and yes, it does have mention of insulin because at the end it shows the "father" coming to giving her an injection, they show the actual thing. theres mention of her needing the insulin all through out the movie, like when the "father" asks to go up with them on the search, claiming that she needs the insulin and he has to get it to her.

4. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

I also watched this movie about a year ago and I thought it was a very good movie.. :D

5. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Ditto (too short)