- advertisement -

Donating Blood:(

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by dana.amp, Nov 17, 2009.

1. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

I donated blood today at school and I passed out:( I have never passed out before giving blood. It was weird.

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Oh... We're not allowed to give blood over here with D. ): It really bothers me. It's something I've always wanted to do.

I'm sorry you passed out. ): That really sucks.

3. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

In my junior year of high school I signed up to donate blood but my nurse talked me out of it and I'm glad that she did because so many people passed out that day, all without d. So my senior year I volunteered at the blood drive that day instead, I did the registration. Not only was I able to help, but I was also able to miss some classes;)

4. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

I have donated blood several times and not passed out. I'm a bit surprised because I'm pretty tiny, lose a few kilos and I won't be allowed to donate anymore.

5. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

I have donated blood before, but this time i thought i was ready to move and about 15 in after giving blood i was drinking my oj and I got sick and passed out. The nurse said I just moved to quickly. But i missed 2 classes:)