- advertisement -

does it get better?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Volleyball_Chick_15, May 19, 2009.

1. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

ok so uhm.. me and my boyfriend well i guess ex boyfriend now broke up yesterday. it hurts and i can stop thinking about it. does it ever get better? I''m trying not to go into a depression because i know if i do i wont take care of my diabetes. i'm just so sad and confused :(

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

): I'm really sorry about that. I don't really have much advice, 'cause I've only been in one relationship (it was quite long, though) and the break up was mutual, and neither of us were upset by it, but I just wanted to say we're all here if you need to talk. *hug*

3. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Awe, Molly, I am so sorry. :(
    I broke up with my boyfriend over a year ago, and ya know, at first it was really hard. It's tough, and yes, I still miss him, and love him, but I know it's better that I'm not with him. And it will get better. Just give yourself some time to heal, and if you ever need to vent, or let out emotions, come here, or talk to a friend, or one of us. I'm really sorry this happened, but you'll be ok, even though it doesn't feel like that now. You're a strong person. You can't let a guy get you down!!
    What I found helps a lot is going out with the girls one night, or having a sleep over with your best friends. Girl time is always good for a broken heart. I hope you're doing ok.

Malyssa

4. rb2015

rb2015 Approved members

no

It just seems like it will never get better

Diagnosed 4 months ago