- advertisement -

Diabetic Camp!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by lulu, May 29, 2008.

1. lulu

lulu Approved members

Hey, I was also wondering if anyone goes to the Camp Pepin camp in Minnesota on the St.Croix river. It is supposed to be sooo fun! I just don't know of anyone who will be going as well?

Megan :]]]]:)

2. Smiley1361

Smiley1361 Approved members

I'm going this summer to Camp Needlepoint which is at the YMCA's Camp St Croix on the St Croix river. I've never heard of Camp Pepin where is that?

3. lulu

lulu Approved members

Hi! Camp Needlepoint is Camp Pepin I am pretty sure or in the same camp area it is just the diabetic camp! Omg, I am thinking of going to that camp toO! How old are you? I just want to know other people who are going too! That is so cool, which one and what dates are the one that you are going to? I still need to sign up!

Megan

4. lulu

lulu Approved members

I am not sure I think the camps start in August, but I was told they fill up quick! Do you know when you are going??

Megan

5. lulu

lulu Approved members

Hi! We are going to call tomorrow, pretty sure! I am so excited and am really glad that I have already met someone! Do you live near the camp? Or if you are not comfortable saying that is fine too! I live about 2 to 2/2 hours away! What session are you going to the first or second??

Megan

6. lulu

lulu Approved members

Oh okay i am not sure what session I am going to. I will tell you when I find out though!! They didn't answer their phone, so I still have to get ahold!!

Megan

7. Smiley1361

Smiley1361 Approved members

okey dokey.