- advertisement -

Diabetes Project

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by findthecure, Nov 25, 2008.

1. findthecure

findthecure Approved members

I am working on a diabetes project to promote Diabetes awareness. I would love to use some pictures of diabetic children to show emotion and really have the viewers connect with the video. I am going to show it and take donations supporting JDRF. I would really love it if you could share any pictures, video clips, and stories. Thanks so much.

-Shannon (Age 15)
    rppr602@aol.com

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  2. Rusty

Rusty Approved members

Where would we send these pictures to ?

3. Emma'sDad

Emma'sDad Approved members

Hi Shannon, are you the same Shannon that I was emailing with a few months ago about a project??

4. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

Hi Shannon! I'm glad this post got brought to the top. I closed our IM session too early today and had misplaced your email. Now I have it in your profile!

5. findthecure

findthecure Approved members

yes sir I am the same Shannon. I am still trying to get a few more people involved in this project and then I can get this video made and put it to good use. I hope all is well.

Shannon

6. timnshann

timnshann Approved members

Nope, that Shannon is me (I'm Blake's mom).
    This post was started by a different Shannon.:D

Where would you like us to send the pictures for your project?

7. Emma'sDad

Emma'sDad Approved members

That's too funny.

I am glad that you made it to CWD Shannon... Uh, this is going to be confusing, I better stick to the nicknames on this one. I am glad that you made it to CWD findthecure. I am also happy that you are still working on that video. All is well here, I hope things are well at your end! :)

timnshann, confusing isn't it? I was actually stumped for a bit myself shuffling through all my emails to find Shannon's, uh, findthecure's email to make sure that I remembered correctly that Shannon was her name too before I commented. BTW, I FINALLY received the books yesterday and they look great! Emma was really excited to read the story again and see herself in the book. :) Good job! Sorry findthecure for the minor thread hijack.