advertisement

Dexcom ??? During startup

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by nebby3, Jul 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

Anyone ever get ??? during the 2 hr start up on Dexcom? I tried calling customer service, was 9th in line and didn't want to wait so I went ahead and stopped and restarted the sensor but was wondering if it would have sorted itself out if I had waited. Of course we are on vacation. Our transmitter is just over 6 mo old. I have a new one at home but am still using the old one.
    Thanks

2. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

We get that. It usually rotates between ??? and the clock. When the two hours are up, it alarms and we calibrate like usual. I don't think it's ever caused a problem or delayed the calibration.

3. Lori_Gaines

Lori_Gaines Approved members

Ditto. Happens to us as well but has never been a big problem. Soon enough, the little green pie comes back. :)

4. Shopgirl2091

Shopgirl2091 Approved members

We've had it happen to, usually on our second start-up of the sensor and usually about half-way through, but the green pie chart does always come back in time for calibration :)

5. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

We've seen it a couple times. Once the calibration may have been delayed 15 minutes, but it never stopped it from working well.

6. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

Thanks, everyone. I guess I over reacted. Being on vacation and having her in the pool all day makes me paranoid.

7. Melissata

Melissata Approved members

Yes, and it can delay calibration, but always less than an hour for us. I had called about it once. Doesn't happen often.