- advertisement -

Darn Parents!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Charmed7, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Charmed7

Charmed7 Approved members

Sent in a birthday treat with DS today - Home made Rice Krispie Treats. Totally forgot to send in the carb count!! Nurse and I had a good laugh over that one.

Happy Friday!!

2. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

Shame on you! :eek::p

3. TheTestingMom

TheTestingMom Approved members

That is SO funny. Just as I was starting to read your post the school called me.....i forgot to count carbs for the birthday party they are celebrating today!!! LOL!!! Great minds? :D

4. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

Yesterday a mom brought in the cutest cupcakes that looked like reighndeer, they were supposed to had them out at the end of the day as they were walking out the door, but its snowing so I guess they decided that it would be best to let them eat them at snack time.

The only good thing was I had seen them yesterday, so when the nurse caled and said that the rest of the kids were having a cupcake, I ask my dd if they were the reindeer ones and she said yep.

Told the nurse to bolus her for 45 carbs and I would be there in an 1hr at dismiss time and either bring up the low or giver her a correction, and to tell her to eat it all!

This has been the best BG day in weeks!! it worked out better that I could have imagined!!