- advertisement -

Dallas/Ft. Worth area people

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by sisterbeth43, Feb 22, 2011.

1. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I will be in that area from March 12, to March 22. I would like to meet up with anyone who possibly can. Just let me know.

2. Brynn

Brynn Approved members

YAY! I'm here :)

3. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Beth, we have talked about this before and I'd love to meet up with you at some point while you are in town, I am about 1 1/2 hours from Dallas, but would love to meet up!

4. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

me too,just a few minutes from Brynn

5. sisterbeth43

So when is a good time for everyone?

6. Caydens_Mommy

Sometime the afternoon of the 19th would be great for me.. We have a basketball game that morning..

7. sisterbeth43

Let me check with my niece from Tulsa to see when she is coming down. She may come during the week because her boys are on spring break too. If any of you want to pm me your phone numbers I can call you also to see what we can work out. That will work for me, as my dd will already be back at work, but don't know about others. Will let you know

8. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

Beth, do you know when you want to do a get-together?

I would love to have one at my house for you but it may be too far of a drive for some. I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Ft. Worth. Brynn has been here before. Let me know what ya'll think and what is a good date/time for everyone?

Or we could just all meet at a restaurant somewhere. We've done that before, too.

9. sisterbeth43

Most anytime would be okay with me except the weekend of the 18-20th. However later in the afternoon or evening fo the 20th would be okay. If that is not possible, I think anytime before that would be okay.

10. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

The 20th is perfect for me to have it at my house.

I think we are taking a short trip on the 14th, 15th but will be here the rest of the week.

11. Caydens_Mommy

Let me know what the plans end up being, I will say if it is at Kristi's house I will definately not be able to make it, Ft. Worth is already like a 2 hr drive from my house and I just can not drive another 1 1/2 hours as much as I would like to.. At this point not really even sure if I can make it to Ft. Worth, just let me know what the plans end up being and I will let you guys know whether i can be there or not..