- advertisement -

Could I download pod info onto a tablet?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Charliesmom, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

My main computer is a Mac. We have an old pc that we use to download the pod. It's awful. I pretty much want to chuck it out the window every time I have to use it.

Could I get a tablet to use to download the pod stuff? We are going to start looking into getting a Dex, too.

2. rgcainmd

rgcainmd Approved members

I, too, would like an answer to this question. I have a Mac. My daughter has a Mac. My husband has a PC that I not-so-lovingly refer to as "The POS." I've never downloaded any Pod stuff or Dexcom stuff on it ever (because it's a POS.) I'd love to be able to download stuff onto my IPad...

3. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

You can now download the dexcom to a mac through diasend. Just email them (usa@diasend.com) and they will send you a free code and how to video to get set up. I know you can download the omnipod with diasend as well but I am not sure if it works on a mac since I never download my pdm.

4. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

You can't download the Pod info onto a Mac. I would assume that would mean iPad, as well. I'm wondering about a different type of tablet.