- advertisement -

Childcare Available in Nashville Area- Type 1 Nurse and Vanderbilt Graduate Student Available to Bab

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by CaitlinM34, Jun 23, 2011.

1. CaitlinM34

CaitlinM34 Approved members

Type 1 Nurse and Vanderbilt Graduate Student Available to Babysit Weekdays, Weekends, Overnights

I have had type 1 diabetes since I was two years old and also have a sister who has type 1 and celiac. I have been using an insulin pump for over 16 years and a CGMS for almost 5. I am familiar with all pumps and their use and also familiar with multiple daily injections. I went to Georgetown University as an undergraduate and received my BSN in Nursing. I have worked as a nurse at a summer day camp for children with diabetes and also babysat many families with children living with diabetes overnight and for extended periods of time. I am now in Nashville going to graduate school at Vanderbilt for my PNP and am happy to help any family in the surrounding area that may need it. I will be living in the Nashville area for a minimum of two years. Please contact me by replying to thread or sending me a PM if I can be of any help to you or your family.