- advertisement -

Check in

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ccarrol4, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

I haven't posted on here in a long time, but sometimes I like to post on here and give an update just to show the newly diagnosed and the parents of children who have fear that their children won't live a normal life, that it s indeed possible.

I think the last time I posted in here I was a sophomore in college. Well, I graduated with my bachelor's degree in 2012, and I will be graduating with my Masters in Social Work in May 2015. I live on my own, work as a therapist, have a full time management job, and have my own car. I am perfectly healthy and living a normal life. Hope everyone is doing well :).

2. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

O, and to update my signature... I'll be 26 on Friday, and I'm now in my final year of graduate school :)

3. susanlindstrom16

susanlindstrom16 Approved members

That's very thoughtful of you, I definitely appreciate hearing stuff like this. Glad to hear things are going so well for you, congrats on your degrees!

4. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

Yes, this newbie appreciates hearing about happy and healthy adult T1s! Congrats.

5. Lisa - Aidan's mom

Lisa - Aidan's mom Approved members

Great update! All the best to you, congratulations!!