- advertisement -

Cheap Medical ID Necklaces

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by timnshann, Mar 17, 2010.

1. timnshann

timnshann Approved members

If anyone is looking for dogtags, Artscow has them for $1.99 with free shipping with the coupon DOG199TAGS.
    Expires on 3/21. No limit.

Blake is getting bigger now and didn't want to wear a bracelet but he thought that the dogtags were "cooler".

Here is the link:
    http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/dog-tags

Choose between one-sided or two-sided (for those that don't like to have the child's personal info in plain site).

To add text only, after you have hit "Create It" and use their advanced Silverlight designer and make your own.
    They are completely customizable. You can add borders or make them solid colors.

They show as $5.99 in your cart until you enter the coupon code then shipping is taken off and the discount is taken off.

NOTE: To make it look like a "Medical ID" under embellishments, icons, there is a red cross which I added so it is recognizable as a Medical ID.

I ordered 2, not sure how they will come out but for $1.99 I thought it was a good deal for extra ID's for the summer months when he drops his stuff around the yard:rolleyes: