- advertisement -

Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by shirley83006, May 14, 2011.

1. shirley83006

shirley83006 Approved members

I was checking out my yahoo, and did anyone notice the article of charlie sheen, having something to say about his replacement. But i could not help noticing that he is standing in front of a board with JDRFs logo on it.

2. swellman

swellman Approved members

3. taximom

taximom Approved members

Yes, I saw that too.

The LA Dodgers apparently donate quite a lot to JDRF. Todd Zeile's (former Dodger) daughter has T1 D, so maybe that's the connection? Not sure.

I also saw that Charlie Sheen was in Alabama after the tornados....so I guess he's trying to improve his image or something?? Like he's a nice charitable guy :eek:??

4. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Yea, my DH was SO impressed that he came to Alabama after the storms! I was thinking - this is just for publicity. DH is very easily impressed. ;)

5. MamaTuTu

MamaTuTu Approved members

I guess Charlie didnt hear Whitney when she said "crack is wack!" He has aged this past year soooo much...

6. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Ya, we were watching 2.5 Men the other night and then saw something about him on tv. You would have thought the show was filmed over 10 years ago...

Feel bad for him in a way. Yes, he made these life choices, but it seems he's just so far down in the hole he can't get out even though there are tons of hands reaching in to help him.

7. MamaTuTu

MamaTuTu Approved members

I know me too. Jokes aside addiction is a real illness itself. It really is sad.