advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CGM Survey, Win $100

Discussion in 'Surveys and Studies' started by Nate Hagedorn, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Nate Hagedorn

Nate Hagedorn New Member

Hello,

My name is Nate Hagedorn. I'm a student at Northern Kentucky University, working on a Masters in Healthcare Informatics.

I am working on a survey/study entitled "Perceptions on integration of CGM data into electronic health records" and thought this survey/study could be particularly relevant to parents of children with diabetes.
    This integration would provide your healthcare provider with easy access to patient CGM data between visits, and the opportunity to interpret those blood glucose trends.

The focus of the study is to determine your level on interest in having your or your child’s Continuous Glucose Monitoring Data integrated into their electronic health records and your thoughts on how that might impact your or your child’s diabetes management.

My objectives are...
    1. Determine patients perspective of integrating their CGM data into their electronic medical records.
    2. Determine patients perspective on whether integrating their CGM data into their electronic medical records (for their physician to review) would be beneficial to their management of diabetes.
    3. If so whom do patients believe would benefit most from such an integration.

I have a 46 question survey on qualtrics support, a survey software provided by the university. Below is a link to the survey. The survey should take participants about 10 minutes to complete.

https://nku.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8fgtvWUAjyvQE0R

For your efforts in completing the survey, I am offering an opportunity for your name to be entered into a drawing to win $100.00! (So make sure you answer #46). There will be one $100.00 prize awarded from the pool of people completing the survey by the due date of April 30, 2018. Your prompt participation is extremely important.

Your responses will be kept completely confidential and will only be reported in aggregate form. Completion of the survey will take approximately 10 minutes.

Once you access the Web site, please follow the directions included in the survey.

Please provide your responses to us no later than April 30, 2018 to be eligible for the drawing.

Your responses will be kept completely confidential.

Thank you,
    Nate Hagedorn

"This post has been approved by CWD."