- advertisement -

Cathay Pacific Airlines

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by wdhinn89, Apr 20, 2010.

1. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Approved members

Has anyone flown on Cathay Pacific Airlines? They offer a non-stop flight from JFK to YVR that we are interested in but I have never heard of this airline.

How is the airlines reputation? Do they change their schedules alot? Are they reliable and on time? Any info would be greatly appreciated. TIA

2. Leece

Leece Approved members

Awesome...Their pilots are ex British military and they are a very nice airline.

3. hdm42

hdm42 Approved members

I've heard lots of good comments about the service on Cathay Pacific. I can't speak to scheduling, but all airlines have their delay issues.

4. kiwimum

kiwimum Approved members

Have flown with them from Auckland to London on a couple of occasions. Probably one of the best we have flown and would fly them again in a heartbeat!

(And we have flown a few airlines in our time and certainly know the ones we wouldn't touch with a bargepole again!)

5. typeoneX2

typeoneX2 Approved members

I've flown that flight and the service is great. I have friends that do that route regularly for business and Cathay is their first choice.

6. wdhinn89

Thank you for the replies!!!

I have never heard of this airlines but it is great to hear good review about them. I will now keep them in the running for the airline with the best airfare and itienerary to Vancouver. :D

7. wdhinn89

I am going to bump this thread up for some new or changed opinions. We will be booking our flights soon. TIA