- advertisement -

CATFISH - ?A little bit of fiction can lead to a whole lot of reality.?.

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by C6H12O6, Jul 18, 2013.

1. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Approved members

There is a catfish on this website, a colossal catfish. This catfish is not looking for any kind of romantic relationship just friendship.

I think I am going to write into catfish about this bc it would make for a good episode. The DOC would eat it up for sure

The shows tag line is so apt to this situation. And honestly who ever came up with the tag line ?A little bit of fiction can lead to a whole lot of reality.? Hit the nail on the head bc it is so often true in life

2. danismom79

danismom79 Approved members

We could make a whole season out of this site. ;)

3. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Approved members

The scenarios are getting a little tired on that show. They really need to explore the Munchausen?s by internet phenomenon.

But the situation I am referring to is much more convoluted than a simple Munchausen?s by internet case.

4. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

what the heck are the 2 of you talking about?:confused:

5. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Approved members

I am talking about catfish the tv show, and to a lesser extent catfish the movie. You can watch the show on the mtv website. I think it is pretty much a G rated show. So the whole family can enjoy, and learn about the duplicity of others.

Or just google catfish (Dr. Phil has also covered the topic.)

There is a catfish with a twist on this site, because they just engage with people for friendship not anything romantic (that I know of )

I guess this is kind of a spoiler for catfish the movie. Talhotblond is a movie in a similar vein. But catfish the tv show is a bit of a different animal.