- advertisement -

Cat beds for camp

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by vettechmomof2, Oct 23, 2009.

1. vettechmomof2

vettechmomof2 Approved members

Lillian was asked by my coworkers to sew some cat beds/pads for our cat cages at my hospital.
    She LOVES sewing and cats so this was right up her alley.
    She made 6 beautiful pads. Easy to clean, machine washable and the moment we put one in a cage it was chosen over towels, fleeces and a few other types of cat pads that we have.
    So, Lil has decided now to sell these cute pads and all of the money will go towards her camp fees. I was very happy to hear that from her and also for her because she has been wanting so badly to find a way to help pay for camp.
    Anyway, here is a picture of a happy but slightly doped kitty enjoying her cat pad. well, it appears that I cannot download this picture(it is from my coworkers phone).
    But trust me, one happy kitty.
    Allene

2. shekov

shekov Approved members

That is so great. Where is she selling them? I have a kitty who may need a nice warm cozy bed.....

3. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I also have a kitty who would likely enjoy a soft kitty bed. :)

4. vettechmomof2

vettechmomof2 Approved members

Right now she will be setting herself up in front of our local grocery store and selling them through my work. My bosses liked them so much they are allowing her to sell them there.
    I can send pictures,sizes and prices if interested but let me know because I am letting her handle all of this with me just looking over her shoulder.
    She is so excited, it is so sweet.:) So now I have to let her figure out how to work my email.;)
    Allene

5. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

Good for Lillian!

6. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Wow! You have an amazing girl there Allene. Would order one, but no one in my family has cats as most of my girls are allergic to them. Good luck to Lillian in this endeavor