- advertisement -

Cases

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by pianoplayer4, Apr 16, 2013.

1. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

So I've been thinking for a long time about the kind of case I would want (For my pump, 7+, eventually G4, and possibly t-slim) And I've come up with an idea of what I want but I'm not sure I'll be able to find it...

So for any and all companies that stalk these boards- I want a case for each of my devices... that is like an ipod case. I don't want a rubber case that will be covered in hair or a fabric case that will be bulky and weird. I want cases like the ones you can find at target and five bellow, plastic and fun colors and designs... honestly they can't be that hard to make! and people (at least me) will buy them!

okay... back to my day=D

2. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

I know what you mean, I would pay good money for something that works well and is cute.

It really annoys me that the companies have not made many options or at least 'teamed" up with someone that can.

3. pianoplayer4

Seriously! and at 18 I'm not to into carrying around devices wrapped in rubber... they need to make something sleek=/

4. sooz

sooz Approved members

5. pianoplayer4

6. sooz

sooz Approved members

Ok, gotcha!