- advertisement -

Cases for Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by KatieJane'smom, Apr 13, 2011.

1. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

My son decided to upgrade my Iphone for me because it was a "great deal" at $25.00. However I LOVED my Iphone 3 and I'm not so enamered with the Iphone 4. I don't like the shape and it's heavier than the 3. (I love that the camera has a flash, though).

My problem is finding a case. I don't really care for the otter cases and I want one that doesn't make the phone much bigger than it is. I had a Speck gel/shell on my 3 and loved it. Due to neuropathy, I drop my phone frequently. I can't seem to find the same kind of gel/shell that I had for the old one.

Anyone have a case they absolutely love???

2. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

Try a deep search on Amazon. My daughter has found many elusive phone accessories there, inclusing a very specific type of shell for her EVO.

3. funnygrl

funnygrl Approved members

4. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

Jealous of your 4... I have my DH's old I-phone; the original one. I love the face to face camera on the 4.

5. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

I ordered a Speck case off of ebay for my niece's iphone 4.

6. Gracie'sMom

Gracie'sMom Approved members

The speck's are usually the one's we are happy with. I just use the invisible shield protection for my iPhone 4 right now. It covers all the glass and the sides. That way it is smaller, it looks like it isn't covered at all. However, if you drop it you definitely want a real case. Just be careful, that screen will shatter if you drop it just "right". Trust me, I know from experience!

7. andeefig

andeefig Approved members

My husband got me the 4 when it came out only 3 months after I got my 3. I fell in love with my 3 and wasnt crazy about the 4 at first but now I'm in major love again!! I just use the apple bumper case that you might still be able to get for free from the iPhone free bumper app. It makes it easy to hold and grip.

8. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

I got a iFrogz case for the iPhone4. I have dropped my phone several times and no problem. I like the case because it is thin unlike the otterbox.
    I love the free flashlight app you can use with the iPhone 4.