- advertisement -

Can someone please hit me and make me snap out of this?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by emm142, Aug 26, 2009.

1. emm142

emm142 Approved members

It's my Uncle's birthday today and my brother's tomorrow and I also get my exam results tomorrow. I've been so scared for quite a while about these results and now it feels like they're way too soon and I don't want to be here.

We were told to go in at 10AM but my mum got a call from school to say that a few people (me included) are being asked to come in at 8.45AM for press photos. If I was scared before I'm f'ing terrified now. I have worse butterflies than I've ever experienced, lol. My mum is going on and on about the photo thing to my relatives who were here today for my Uncle's birthday and I DON'T WANT TO TALK OR THINK about it. I've excused myself to come on CWD now because everyone's all excited and I'm just nervous and scared.

The CGM (and my meter) are showing a climb of about 20pts every 5 minutes. At this rate, my BG will be (if my calculations are correct) over 4000. :p And that's without food. Calming influences, anyone? :rolleyes:

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Hopefully if you got the call to go in early, that means a good thing. When ever I think I did terrible, I always do great. :rolleyes: Probably the same for you.

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Just to let you know, I didn't fail. :p I got 8 A*s and 3 As. I'm very happy with that. :D Been out celebrating with my friends all day.