- advertisement -

Can I trust him?

Discussion in 'Kids' started by Dounuts, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Dounuts

Dounuts Approved members

In yr6 I went out with this boy called B****. In the last week of term I found out that he was cheating on me with my best friend C*****. He dumped me but as soon as C***** relised she had him the same playtime she dumped him. No biggie. Yr 7 I forgive B**** and we go out again 3rd day C******** comes up to me and says B***** just asked her out I go make sure she telling the truth and dump him on the spot. Turns out that B**** was going to ask C******** out before I asked him he got rid of notion as soon as he said yes but J**** thought he still was and screwed up. I've said give it a couple of weeks and then we'll try again. But I still wondering weather I can trust him?

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

I'd say no. They generally aren't worth it if they cheat even once. I'd say find a better person to go out with, and maybe find a better friend.

3. Mikaila

Mikaila Approved members

if he cheated on u once i wouldnt talk to him ever again if i were u

4. AllYouNeedIsLove

AllYouNeedIsLove New Member

I would say no. My friends ask me a lot of things with relationships, and I don't think he is trustworthy if he has already betrayed you, not once, but TWICE!! I think that he doesn't deserve any more chances with you. But, it's your decision, so go with however you feel. He could turn out to be a really great boyfriend.

5. Dounuts

Dounuts Approved members

thanks for all the advice. I ended up refusing to talk to him for 3 weeks, lets just say he now lives in Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

6. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Gratz on getting rid of someone unworthy of your adoration.