advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calendar for a Cure

Discussion in 'Advocacy' started by Sarah Grant, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Sarah Grant

Sarah Grant New Member

If you would like your child's picture(s) to be included in the calendar , please e-mail any pics to calendar4acure@adelphia.net along with dx date and age. It doesn't matter how old they are now, etc. they were and always will be our CWD.
    If sending multiple pics, please number them in order of preference, #1 will go in the calendar, #2 will go in if there is room, etc. If you cannot e-mail a pic, e-mail me at sunnired and I will give you an address to mail pics to. I will return them to you asap. For now, just a note on the e-mail giving permission will be sufficient.
    If I find out we have to have paper releases, I will upload a form to be filled out and mailed in for release, and I will post it here.
    If you have any ideas, want to help or otherwise have any input, please let me know!
    :cwds:

2. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

How's the calendar going?

3. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

Is this calender going to be every year? Was the item canceled? Just wondering because I noticed noone replied to this.

4. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

I cannot wait to get my calendars..This is the most excited I have ever been about Amanda's diabetes! See what this website has done to me? lol...I did get an email and the calendars should be ready soon so I am waiting also..Bless her heart, she did a great job!!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  5. Thoover

Thoover Approved members

I did the calendar for "Faces For a Cure". Are you doing a new calendar?

All of mine will be back on Tuesday.

6. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

This thread is from January 06 :cwds: