- advertisement -

Bye bye

Discussion in 'Teens' started by BobbyJackElmo, Sep 27, 2008.

1. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

I'm gonna go meet real people. Some where else. ​

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Works for me. I've never been to crazy about being called a low life and immature anyways.

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I'm sorry that you feel the need to leave, but wish you the best where ever you go.

4. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Yeah, real people are lots of fun. I know lots of real people. I have like TONS of real people friends like EVERYWHERE. I l♥ve real people...yeah, real people just plain ROCK!! I have a real person sitting right next to me. Dude, I have real people buddies all over the USA...maybe you should meet them, they're like THE bomb. I l♥ve how real people can just be REAL, ya know??!!! My cousin is a real person, I am a real person, Geeeezzz my brother and Jiffener are real people. For crying out loud, my church is FULL of real people!! I l♥ve real people, I meet them everywhere I go, like camp, and the mall, and Walmart, and Kroger's, and the library, and in Missouri, and in LA, and in lotsa other places too!! Like I said, real people ROCK, have fun in your rockin' real people world.

(I am NOT being mean, I am like in a GREAT mood, and I feel like spreading real l♥ve vibes to real people, cause like, you're a real person Micki, and I l♥ve real people, ALL real people.)

Oh, and I'm sorry you're leaving, but if you think it's for the best, go for it. Only YOU know what's best for YOU, and only I know what's best for I. Good luck and many blessings.

5. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Wow. I am so sad :(

6. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

i'm sorry you feel like you have to leave....:(
    bye...:cwds: