- advertisement -

Beyond frustrated with my endo=(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pianoplayer4, Mar 22, 2013.

1. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

or should I say my NP, cause I've only met the endo once!

At the start of the school year I became interested in the Verio IQ meter, at our next endo appmt I ask about it and after some pushing was given a meter and a free sample of test strips... over the next week I decided I wanted to switch to this meter... that was before thanks giving....

We have tried over and over to switch to these strips... first the endo woulnd't give the script.... because she thought we just wanted to renew it (but we didn't have one yet) then because she is inept with computers she screwed up the mail order scripts, and we were sent the wrong ones... so I had a three month supply of the strips I didn't want to use anymore and we were not allowed to return them (because we had been sent what the script was for)

Now our three month supply is up and were desperately trying to find the paper script she gave us three months ago, because we've given up on her doing it the way all my other meds are sent=(

I'm dreading calling there today=/ this woman hasn't helped me at all in the past three years.... honestly I've never received an helpful advice pertaining to diabetes from her=( instead I've asked here because she has NO IDEA what she talking about=(

ANy way... the real point of this thread;-) does any one know of a good adult endo out side of philly/chester county area?

2. cockatiel

cockatiel Approved members

Wow. I hope you can find a more responsive medical team!