- advertisement -

Assitance needed

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Treysmom, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

Our church afterschool program started up today. I was hoping some of you would offer your assistance. I want to give the teacher a folder explaining D. What to look for if Trey is high/low. That kind of stuff. I was hoping some of you smart people already had something you have used for your child. If you are willing to share I would really appreciate it...:)

2. skimom

skimom Approved members

I have sent you a pm

3. climbn_mama

climbn_mama Approved members

I would love this info too. My little girl will be starting daycare in 2 weeks....YIKES! I'm terrified! But my days as a stay at home mama are quickly coming to an end...booohoooooooo!!!!!! I am starting to gather materials so that I can spend at least one day educating them and showing them how to use the pump. But I also dont want to completely freak them out!! Any help would be appreciated!

4. Mama Belle

Mama Belle Approved members

I would offer up my info, but I freak our teachers out each year when I hand them the stack of paper.

5. andeefig

andeefig Approved members

Is it something you can share? Our junior church director asked for something, too and why reinvent the wheel if you guys aleady have something wonderful. Thanks! :cwds: