- advertisement -

Apparently?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rukio, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Apparently I curse in my sleep when I have a low bloodsugar? :confused: anyone else do this? Which, is ironic since I don't curse...

2. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

As far as I know, I don't

3. CaitlynGrisham

CaitlynGrisham Approved members

I don't curse, but I have been known to start yelling at people that I was talking to earlier in the day. I even yelled at my mother once "GET ME SOME GLUCOSE TABLETS!" while I was still completely asleep. She did get them and woke me up. We tested to find that I was 45 and I ate the glucose tablets :)

4. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

Not as far as I know, but...

When I was ten or eleven, I wanted to sleep in our backyard, and did. My mother put an end to that, because I was talking in my sleep right outside her window, saying, "Help help help, don't kill me!" When she woke me up I didn't remember it at all!

5. Rukio

Rukio Banned

xD that made my day.

6. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I talk loudly and shout in my sleep when I'm high, but as far as I know not when I'm low.

7. Sunni

Sunni Approved members

I start shouting and cursing when I get high and its best to leave me to sleep it off. I really never get a low and if so I am awake

8. Rukio

Rukio Banned

But that could in fact be dangerous to your health, correct? Since you are leaving a high untreated...