- advertisement -

Anyone need help w/ D supplies

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Barry, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

Lots of people have been very generous to me on this board. Without you guys, IDK how I'd get all the stuff I need. Afterall, I'm a full time college student with NO insurance. I'm seriously greatful to everyone. I know lots of things have been donated to me, but if anyone has any extra syringes, I could really use them. I have plenty of lancets if anyone needs some, but I know in the world of D, everyone generally has an abundance of lancets :p

2. cwdAdmin

cwdAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Caution About Sharing Supplies

Children with Diabetes encourages customers to connect, yet safety is a top concern when it comes to--especially children--using second-hand supplies.

Please note that most diabetes supplies are date and/or temperature sensitive, and are often pharmaceutical or medical device products.

If you are considering sharing diabetes supplies, please check expiration dates, ask about storage and shipping arrangements along with the completeness of any product you receive (manuals, accessories), and test products to ensure they are working properly.

3. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

if you have any extra to spare iv preps can you pm me please

4. Jake'sMama

Jake'sMama Approved members

is the pen still up for grabs? I could use one for home as well. PM me if it is

Thanks - what a wonderful idea!!

5. kmorrice

kmorrice New Member

What a great support!!

I just want to say what a great place this is, what a great support!!

I am posting from Manitoba Canada and I have a daughter who is 10 years old that was diagnosed 8 months ago. We are very fortunate to have insurance through my employer that covers all of the diabetes meds and supplies we use. We never realized how lucky we were to have the insurance until we went to fill her prescriptions for the first time.

Seriously, if you had something you weren't using that could benefit someone else, why wouldn't you pass it on.

We don't know anyone in our town that has a child around the same age to compare notes, so this forum is just an awesome resource to have.

Thanks to everyone who is so willing to share, you are truly great people!!

6. bonhamx4

bonhamx4 Approved members

I have about 75 boxes of 50 NOVA MAX Glucose test strips for the following meters; Nova Max Monitors
    BD Logic Monitors
    Paradigm Link Monitors

they expire 10/2009

If anybody could use theese let me know.

Rich

7. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

I sent you a PM

8. linda

linda Approved members

I have pen top needles pm me

This is a tough one to follow somone asked for Pen top needles. I have.

9. joanie

joanie Approved members

Does anybody have a Freestyle Data cable?????

If so let me know! I have lots to trade!

10. KeltonsMom

KeltonsMom Approved members

If anyone has any spare infusion sets that will work with the Cozmo pump, let me know..I may have some stuff to trade.

11. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

I have 3 boxes of 13 mm sils, I will send them to anyone that wants them, would love to trade them for stuff that Teddi needs for her pump.
    I have some other things that I could trade to help her also.

12. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

I have auto cover pen needles if anyone can use them. I have about 150 or more.

13. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Looking for aviva strips and a ketone meter.. I have a friend with no insurance.. just trying to hook her up with some stuff..

I may have stuff to trade..depending on what you're looking for:)

14. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

I have a lot of the BD pen needles...more than I will ever use! If you need them, send me a PM. The boxes have been opened but each individual needle is sterile and intact.

15. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

I have 2 boxes of Insulin Pen needles..BD Ultra Fine Mini Pen needles..size 31GX3/16 there are 90 in each box..maybe more..I had some extra and put them in there too..they are all individually sealed. If you need these they are yours..Let me know!
    I can really use a Ketone meter. If anyone has an extra one..I will swap Accu Chek Multi Clix drums..and/or the Multi Clix to go with them..
    Let me know... This is great...I love this thread..

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  16. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

Pen needles found a home..will be sending them out tomorrow..:)

17. DebEMT

DebEMT Approved members

If anyone happens to have any InSets, preferably the 9 mm, 43" tubing, but the shorter tubing would be fine also -- I have some SofSets 9 mm, 43" tubing that I could trade.

Thanks!

Deb

18. Lys

Lys Approved members

Thanks!

I don't know if you know me... but i've been chatting at children with D since Camila was first diagnosed in 2005.
    She's now 14. We are uruguayans, we live in Uruguay South America and here everything is very expensive, specially strips for glucose control.
    We use Accu Check Active , or Optium ( medisense ) exceed and mini ( both ) meters. So if you have strips left... that you don't need, and if it is possible to send us some to uruguay ( we'll see the taxes ) I'll be glad to receive them... it's going to make things much easier..
    Thanks a lot.
    Sylvia ( Lys )

19. buffalomom

buffalomom Approved members

I have an Accucheck Compact Plus meter, lancing devices, and lancets if anyone wants it. I also have a freestyle meter & lancing device.

20. AinsleysMama

AinsleysMama Approved members

We could REALLY use some mini-pen needles and any one touch ultra testing strips while I fight with our insurance-- if anyone can help. *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.