- advertisement -

Anyone know where to find the large sixed Smarties?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Melissata, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Melissata

Melissata Approved members

They are the same size as Glucose tabs and a lot cheaper, but JoAnn fabrics seems to no longer be carrying them. I tried 2 stores. Does anyone else buy them somewhere else?

Just noticed my error in the title, but can't change the sixed to sized now! Why can't we edit titles?

2. roo'smom

roo'smom Approved members

I think I've seen them at Five Below and at Justice (the girl's clothing store!!). I'm positive I've seen them at Justice now that I think about it.

3. 3kidlets

3kidlets Approved members

I've seen them at Walmart - not in the candy aisle though. I think in the check out lane where they have weird stuff like mini hand sanitizers and some of that As Seen on TV junk.
    Justice too.

4. Melissata

I had never heard of Justice, so I searched and there is only one in MI and it is about 200 miles away, lol. So I will be checking Walmart then. The checkout aisle is where JoAnn fabrics had them too.

5. Jordansmom

Jordansmom Approved members

You can get them on Amazon, but you have to buy a whole case.

6. cynth873

cynth873 Approved members

I used to get them at Wal Mart all the time, but haven't been able to find them there recently. I've tried several different wal marts....
    I hope they haven't stopped carrying them!

7. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I've also found them in the checkout aisle at Wal-Mart.

And it is one of my pet peeves that you can't edit a thread title on this board!

8. PixieStix

PixieStix Approved members

I get the at the checkout stands in Meijer if you have that in MI. They also have them at Cracker Barrel.

9. Melissata

Yes, we do have Meijer, so I will check there too. Thanks everyone. For the time being I printed off another Dex 4 coupon for tabs bogo and fought at CVS to get them to take it. Happens every time with those coupons, no matter what the store. Walgreens too, and both of them are listed on the website as a supplier. It must be something wrong in the bar code of the coupon, but they always try to say that it doesn't cover "their" brand, when it says it right on the coupon that it just has to contain Dex 4. Ughh. I do like saving almost 6 bucks though! The one that you can print right now is good until Dec.

10. Kaylas mom

Kaylas mom Approved members

We have a store called Five Star Drug store.. not sure if it is just local or what but they sell them there.

11. selketine

selketine Approved members

Cracker Barrel is where I've found them.

12. Deal

Deal Approved members

Bulk Barn here.

13. Mom2Will

Mom2Will Approved members

We get them at Dollar General in the check out line.