- advertisement -

Anyone in New Orleans? - Looking for new endo

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Marie4Julia, May 26, 2010.

1. Marie4Julia

Marie4Julia Approved members

Hi all,

I live in New Orleans, and while I have been extremely happy with the endo, i've just found out that he will be moving to NY in July. Does anyone have a Ped Endo in NOLA that they love?

Thanks!
    Marie

2. nataliemca

nataliemca Approved members

New Orleans parent of a cwd

Hello fellow New Orleanian! My daughter's doctor is at Children's Hospital she is amazing! She also is a diabetic so she knows her stuff and is understanding which is very hard to find! So my recomendation would be Dr Stender at children's.

Also, I am working with JDRF and Childrens Hospital developing a group called "NOLA KidsWithDiabetes". Friend/ Fan NolaKidsWithDiabetes on Facebook and all of the information about it is on there. It is most exciting because it will connect kids and form friendships with other kids with diabetes in New Orleans.

I know its been a while since you posted but hope this helps...Natalie

3. Marie4Julia

Marie4Julia Approved members

Thank you, Natalie! I was beginning to think I was alone down here :D. It's so good to hear that you are starting a group. I'll be sure to check it out on facebook.

Julia has been seeing Dr. Gensure at Ochsner, and all of her Docs are there, so I wasn't sure where to go from here. I will definately check out your recommendation. Thank you so much!
    Marie