- advertisement -

Anybody still using MM Guardian?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by denise3099, Aug 14, 2014.

1. denise3099

denise3099 Approved members

Havne't been around much and since switching to Dex I've been out of the loop on Metronics goings on. Anybody still able to use the gardian? I know they put out the new sensor (that i was waiting for forever, derp) but did that come with a new reciever and can you still use the gardian unit as well as the revel to hear alarms that anrn't covered by blankets at night? Basically, I have a gardian that would like to be adopted by a new family. :pirate: Like this pirate--not sure what it means though but it's cute.

2. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

Yes we connect our Guardian with the New Medtronic pump. You can do it with the Revel too. Just add it in pump with other devices and put its code.
    You have to restart Guardian every three days , but it comes back immediately. You have to calibrate both. Our meter sends it directly over to Guardian.
    If you are gone for the day just do start sensor Find Lost sensor when you get back.

3. denise3099

denise3099 Approved members

OK, so who wants a free gardian unit? Cleaning out the cabinet and getting rid of older D stuff.