- advertisement -

Anybody see Taylor Swift on tour recently?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Beach bum, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

We are going tonight, but the forecast is rain, so we will forgo the opening acts (LOL, which my kids say eeew about). If you went, approx. how long was the opening show? They go on at 6...

2. mom2Hanna

mom2Hanna Approved members

My sister and brother in law are going tonight also. Have fun! My 13 yo is so jealous.

3. Beach bum

Lol, she can go in my husbands place!

4. Lee

Lee Approved members

Is it at Gillette?

We went last year and it was about 2 hours after it begins. Usually 30-45 minutes for each act and then set up and tear down time. But for that much money, I would probably plan on getting in your seat at 7. Traffic is insane there.

(OOPS - just seeing the time - I hope they had a blast and stayed dry!)

5. 3kidlets

3kidlets Approved members

Too late you're already there. Hope you're having a great time. We went 2 weeks ago in NJ.
    Seemed the opening acts went on forever. There were 3! It was a good 2 hours before Taylor came on.

6. Beach bum

Lol, we got stuck on Rte 1 (expected). Getting out of the lot was crazy!
    Girls loved the show.

7. Lee

Lee Approved members

I heard that Carly Simon showed up and sang Your So Vain with her - that would have been cool to see - not that any kid would understand that.

8. Beach bum

I know! I was so bummed we missed her (she was at Sat. night show). LOL, she probably skipped Friday so that she wouldn't have to sing in the rain. It's not that often that you can get Carly to sing in public(stage fright), the fact she sang to a crowd of 55,000 was amazing!

My kids know who Carly Simon and James Taylor are and if I happen to have one of their songs on they start screaming that "my ears, they burn, oh the pain of listening to this!" Funny, that's what I used to say to my parents when they listened to it:eek::p