- advertisement -

Any Vibe news?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by momof3sons, Apr 18, 2014.

1. momof3sons

momof3sons Approved members

I called Animas and got, "I have no idea" as a response. I figured that is what they would sat :). Have any of you heard any release date info?

2. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

I'm pretty sure they actually know very little (or if they do they are not sharing). It was submitted to the FDA in April of last year. I know they responded (or were supposed to) to questions from the FDA at the end of January 2014. I email the rep for my area every few months (I'm pretty sure the poor guy is sick of me by now....) and I am always told that they submitted in April 2013 but have no idea when they will get approval.

If you are curious about the reason for the hold up, I posted a thread with a summary of a dexcom conference call that went into it a bit and you can read that below and also listen to it:

http://forums.childrenwithdiabetes....o-(info-on-integration-and-holdup)&highlight=

As far as I know there has been no more recent information released. Dexcom did not provide any additional useful information regarding integration at their most recent earnings call.

I would be curious to know if they are going to be ready to ship as soon as they get approval or if it is going to be like in Canada where there was a wait for the release after approval.

3. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

Well my supplier is saying very soon, heard that in fact yesterday. I just laughed.

4. Jordansmom

Jordansmom Approved members

The first time I heard "very soon" from an Animas rep about the integrated pump was 2009.