- advertisement -

Animas Ping Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Lizzie's Mom, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Lizzie's Mom

Lizzie's Mom Approved members

Hi All,

I just put the last of our Animas Screen Protectors on E's pump, and I either need to order more from Animas or . . . I did a search and found this site:

They say they have a fit for the Animas Ping:

Before I lay out 15 bucks for one screen protector (lifetime warrantied though it be), I was wondering if anyone has used these screen protectors and what they think of them vs. the Animas screen protectors. E's been pumping for over three years; I think we just used the sixth screen protector (she's not the kindest nor gentlest of creatures, ha). That's over $50 in screen protection. If Zagg is a better deal, I'm all ears.

What say you?

Thanks!

2. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

Only thing we've ever put a screen protector on has been the OmniPod PDMs...and I just cut down an iPod Touch protector I had sitting around. It's been over a year and DS is still on the first one :)

3. Michelle'sMom

Michelle'sMom Approved members

When we got my dd's Ping I remember reading something about the warranty being voided if the screen protector was removed. We've replaced it twice, but we're on pump #6 or 7 now. The current pump has lasted longer & the screen protector is starting to peel.

I've wondered about the Zagg, but we have 1 Animas protector left, so we'll just use it.

4. Jordansmom

Jordansmom Approved members

We have never used an Animas Zagg screen protector, but Zagg Invisibleshield is the only screen protector my family will use for our cellphones and Ipads. They are high quality and have a lifetime warranty. They'll replace their covers for free if they are damaged, lift or if they get dark. They do eventually get dirty or dark just like other screen protectors and Animas screen covers.

5. sincity2003

sincity2003 Approved members

Have never used it on the Ping, but like the PP, we only use Zagg on our cell phones. We too love the lifetime warranty. As a matter of fact, they just sent a replacement for my husband's iPhone protector.

6. MEVsmom

MEVsmom Approved members

I would like to order some screen protectors and an extra battery cap; however, since Animas' system won't allow me to place an online order becasue of a system error and they hold time last week was 45 minutes, I may never get one. They have got to get their stuff together.