On June 10th, I called Animas to order a 90 day supply. I waited on hold for 77 minutes, but got the order in. On Friday (6/20), I called to find out where they were and was told they were still waiting on authorization from Care Centrix. The lady I talked to said the authorization was sent on 6/18 and they were still waiting. I questioned her about why they waited 8 days to send an authorization and she said I mis-heard her, that it was the second request sent to them. She said they would re-send it on Friday (the 20th). None of this sounded right to me. We placed a Dexcom order on 6/17 and it was on my doorstep on 6/19. They also had to get an authorization from Care Centrix, which they got because we get an email each time a DME charge is authorized. I had not received any such email for Animas. I called Care Centrix on Friday and they said they did not receive the pre-authorization from Animas until 6/19 and they were working on it, as it hadn't even been a full 24 hours yet. I called Animas back this morning and got someone different. Told him I needed to know the date the first authorization was sent to Care Centrix, and that I had the information from Care Centrix, so please be careful what date he gave me. He gave me the 19th. I asked him why it took them 9 days to send an authorization? He says, "We tell you when you order that it takes 7-10 business days to obtain authorization". I told him, "One, I was never told that and two, even if you said 7-10 business days to obtain authorization, how do you get it if it takes you 9 days to even start the process?" He then proceeded to tell me that I need to call them at the 75 day mark, especially since I have Care Centrix. I asked him what that was supposed to mean because, again, Dexcom got an authorization and had the supplies on my doorstep in 3 business days and he said, "We can't compare our service to other providers" and I said "Obviously not, because your service right now sucks." We have 2 pump sites left. DS starts All-Star baseball games tonight. We have a heck of a time getting more than 2 days out of a site when it's 100 degrees outside and he's playing baseball. They don't really care. Could he theoretically go back on shots? Sure, but I already know the attitude that is going to cause. I just don't understand how I'm sitting here 13 days later and all they can say is, "You should have ordered at 75 days." Um, no, my insurance covers a 90 day supply, and I did call you at 81 days. Just venting. Sorry.