advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by littlemunchkin27, Jun 18, 2014.

1. littlemunchkin27

littlemunchkin27 New Member

Depressions and loneliness, any advice?

2. Mgirod

Mgirod Approved members

HI! Well I've only been dealing with diabetes for almost 2 months now! I don't know how long you've had diabetes but first advice is create a signature (on your profile thingy I think) which tells people like what insulin/pump (if you have one) age, an age of diagnosis. That will definitely help people get a little more info about you. I would also join other forums (I recommend GLU) Any way DON'T DISMISS YOUR FEELINGS!!! Whatever you do it will just make your depression worse. If you need to talk to someone you can private message me or any body else for that matter. Talk to your friends or family about it, but only when you are comfortable. "Diabetes shouldn't control you, it should only empower you!" So even though I can't say much about diabetes, IT DOES GET BETTER!! Shots will get easier and it will eventually become routine! SO in conclusion to a very long paragraph, if you need anything private message me and or talk to someone! IT DOES GET BETTER! :)