- advertisement -

ADA walk.....

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by BobbyJackElmo, Nov 7, 2008.

1. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

Tomorrow. =] It'll be fun. And my principal donated 200 dollars. =D Any weekend plans for anyone? Oh yeah I wont be on later because my friend is coming overrrr.

Btw, Ryan I love my user bar. :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

No problem, Micki. As for plans for the weekend, none at the moment. Weekends are always rather boring here.

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

thats sweet that your principal donated $200 (even with all your school issues) I hope you have a grand time tomorrow. I don't have big plans this weekend. I have to work 4 hours tomorrow and I have a bit of hw to do for school, but other than that my weekend is pretty open.

4. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I really need to start working on my research paper. It is due the 18th for peer review and the final draft is due the 20th.

1000 - 1200 words, three to five sources, must have printed copies of all of your sources, my professor is going to run all of our papers through plagiarism software.:eek:

We watched the movie Lions For Lambs in class and the introductory paragraph has to be a pivotal scene having to do with the question my paper is trying to answer. The question I chose is "How has the Vietnam War forever changed Americans views of the military draft?"

So, my weekend should be fun.:rolleyes:

5. BobbyJackElmo

Lol. Good luck with that. Soo my walk went good. Only a few people went though. My mom, my little sister, me, 2 of my friends and someone that graduated from my school last year. They had star wars people there and I got pictures with all of them. It was a lot of fun and I didnt get lost like I thought I would. =]]

6. JordynS

JordynS Approved members

like our conversation on myspace,

Its good to hear that the walk went good.
    :)

7. BobbyJackElmo

Lol. Yess. And I need help with a team name because no one in my family comes up with any thing good.