- advertisement -

A+ Medical - help!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by momof3sons, Jun 6, 2013.

1. momof3sons

momof3sons Approved members

A Plus automatically delivers supplies to me monthly. I realized I am running low on everything. When I Google their company, their simple little website usually pops right up and I call the number listed. That didn't happen today. The website says A Plus Medical but it looks different and the phone number is to a mortgage company.

Anyone have the number or know what is going on?

Thanks!

2. Lee

Lee Approved members

1-800-646-8040

3. momof3sons

Thanks! I just called them!

4. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

Let me get this straight. You're saying THIS site looks different? http://www.aplusmedicalsupply.com/ Indeed it does. And the numbers at the top right are for a mortgage company?

5. swellman

swellman Approved members

I called them and told them - it does go to a loan company. Some web developer is going to get an earfull. The number under it is legit though.

6. momof3sons

Thanks, group! Where is the old site with the correct number! :). I panicked a bit when I thought I might lose my free supplies!