- advertisement -

A 3 minute survey

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by quiltinmom, Oct 15, 2021.

1. quiltinmom

quiltinmom Approved members

Hi!

I've been a part of this community for many years, as my child was diagnosed with T1D over 10 years ago. I am now developing a course for parents of children with diabetes, to address the social/emotional challenges that come with this. If you could please take a moment to fill out the survey, I would really appreciate it. It has only 8 short questions. Your feedback will help me make my course more specific to the needs of newly (or not so newly) diagnosed families.

Here is the link:

https://forms.gle/QdBivSrbM4EhMcyy8

If you have more than one child with diabetes, you may choose one child and fill it out with that child in mind. If you would like to use a different account for your other child, you may, but it is not required.

Thank you so much! I will update everyone when my course is ready. If you have any questions for me, please respond to this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.