- advertisement -

6 Question Survey for Senior Project - Dexcom G5/G6 Users

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by FluffyMarshMallow26, Sep 8, 2020.

1. FluffyMarshMallow26

FluffyMarshMallow26 New Member

If you or someone you know uses a G5 or a G6 would you please take 5 minutes and respond to this survey? 6 questions and the answers will help us with a school project. We are collecting anonymous data and are looking for as many responses as possible. We are not affiliated with Dexcom, by the way! Thank you in advance.

---------------------------

1. Do you, a friend or a relative use the Dexcom G5 or G6 constant glucose monitor?

2. What is/are the best feature(s) of this product?

3. What is/are the worst feature(s) of this product?

4. If the range of the product (distance to the attached Bluetooth endpoint) could be increased would that be (please select one answer - A, B or C) :
    a) very useful to me, a friend or a relative,
    b) somewhat useful to me, a friend or a relative,
    c) not useful/no different in terms of its current usage.

5. If the product could connect to a home assistant such as Siri, Alexa or other assistants, would that be (please select one answer - A, B or C) :
    a) very useful to me, a friend or a relative,
    b) somewhat useful to me, a friend or a relative,
    c) not useful/no different in terms of its current usage.

6. Would you like to see any other improvements made to the product or do you have any further comments?