advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Months

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by theMask, Aug 24, 2012.

1. theMask

theMask Approved members

Three months of being together in 2 weeks (I assure you, she is not letting me forget this), I feel I should do something special for her. We met due to both of us being MAJOR Phantom of the Opera addicts. So, http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=n5dhyiqhR7Y I am quite tempted to play that on piano perhaps, and sing it for her while dressed as the phantom. Maybe that is far too much for 3 months though, any advice? I fear my singing voice is a bit too harsh for this, but I shall work on it if for no reason then to bring a smile to her face. How can one be so blessed as to find one such as her? -bows humbly as I vanish into the night- (even though it IS day >.>)

2. Mgirod

Mgirod Approved members

No offense but that does seem a little extreme for three months. I would wait for maybe 6 months to a year to do something that big (and sweet) and also that will give you time to practice and make your singing voice less "harsh" I would get her come flowers and plan a little movie night and watch your guys favorite movies or something. Good Luck!