- advertisement -

¸·*´¯`¤Birth Certificates¸·*´¯`¤

Discussion in 'Teens' started by MissEmi, Sep 5, 2008.

1. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Okaaaay!! Kier, Karpoozi, and I were discussing our pumps, their names, and such, when we came up with an idea: Why can't our pumps have birth certificates too??!! So this is the pump birth certificate thread! Feel free to make your pump a birth certificate, and either A) Take a digi photo and upload it or B) make it on your computer and save it to the pics and upload it from there. If there are any other ways, please post them!! I will be making Virinian Smee's soon!
    (Oh, by the way, I changed his name...I started shortening Zinnwaldite Wendy to something embarrasingly lame :eek: So yeah...)
    If you don't have a pump, feel free to post your meter's BC!! (LOL Kier, for you!)
    Or, if your pump doesn't have a rockalicious name, find one of the pump naming threads, and I'm sure between Kier and...well okay KIER period can help you come up with one!!

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

yes please do. I would like to see pictures of all the beautiful pumps that I (helped) name:cool: and besides, what better way to confuse someone than having a green pump but with a name like Fuschia;)

3. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

Ok, Ok, I know I promised birth certificates but they are gonna have to wait till monday or even perhaps tuesday. :eek: I am really busy these days.
    Ok?
    I will need a list of pump names and their moms (or dads) so I can get to it. i have never made birth certificates before and I am a little daunted at the task... :D

4. kierbabi09

Pump Moms and Pump Dad's? bwhaha That so craked me up:D

5. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Karpoozi, I didn't mean that YOU had to make them!! I mean, you can if you want to, but I thought it would be a fun project for everyone, and so we could "meet" all the pumps, you know like post the BC and the pump!! I was planning on making Virinian Smee's this afternoon, but my mom wanted to go all over the place so :(.

6. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

Oh, ok!
    I haven't forgotten my promise of my adorable new avatar featuring KKK but I haven't had a minute. I will make it and my birth certificate ASAP. :D

7. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I'll be making Virinian Smee's BC as soon as I can, if nothing else hops in my way this afternoon!! I'll probably have choir practice before church tonight...but my hair should stay up, so hopefully I'll have time :D.

8. kierbabi09

well I can't do one yet because I don't have a pump (yet) but I can do one for my meter;):D

9. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I made my "rough" draft last night, so I thought I'd go on ahead and show all y'all:
    [​IMG]Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/
    If you have trouble reading it, let me know, but I'm going to make this BC over into the computer and post it again.
    Here's me and Virinian Smee:
    And Virinian Smee:
    Let me know what y'all think!!

10. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

I think this is hilarious :D Love the idea.

11. kierbabi09

oh man I love it!!! It looks so good! I especially like the mother/father part, for some reason!!!! I also like about the mexican food & pizza, that really cracked me up:D

12. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

LOL, I wanted it to be kinda funny, that's why I added "comments" on the end. Plus, it looked weird blank :p.

13. sar

sar Approved members

i'll make one tomorrow for my pump! :D

14. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Do you have a name for it?

15. sar

sar Approved members

naaah... not yet that is!
    i'll go take a picture of it and post it. then you guys can tell me what name(s) you think of when you see her. :]

ETA: here they are!
    here she is:
    [​IMG]

here she is with her me:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  16. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

She looks like a...something that starts with a B. Kier, hop to it LOL!!!

17. sar

sar Approved members

beatrice, belinda, barbie... um, belle, bella. i like bella!

18. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Here is how Kier names them: Weird odd strange color names, and Disney characters. So perhaps Belle. I like Belle Sulu, or Sulu Belle, or Or maybe Belle Harlequin. (both colors are greens)

19. kierbabi09

You hit it right on the head!!!! I LOVE Bella Sulu....that is so great and we don't have one of those yet:D

20. sar

sar Approved members

here's bella's simple rough draft birth certificate! :cwds:

[​IMG]