advertisement

Thread: Anyone using pump therapy - check out this NEW site for insulin pump shirt pockets!

Default Anyone using pump therapy - check out this NEW site for insulin pump shirt pockets!

I am excited to introduce to you Pump Threads. Check out the stylish, comfortable and affordable products for children and learn more at www.pumpthreads.weebly.com!
    These insulin pump shirt pockets have been so successful in my home with my daughter who has type 1 diabetes (and with my nephew who was diagnosed 3 months after my daughter) that I want to share that success with everyone who knows someone or who themselves are living with type 1 diabetes.

Keeping Kids Cheerfully Connected!
    Sincerely, Nicole
    Creator of Pump Threads
    Nicole & Joe
    Proud parents of 2 girls
    Katie - D - dx 06/16/10 @ 23 mos., now 4 years old - Pink One Touch Ping 05/17/11
    Kourtney - non-D, now 2 years old
    Custom Insulin Pump Shirts with Pockets and Pump Threads Packs -
    www.pumpthreads.weebly.com

I like these a lot and did order one. I know my daughter would wear one, but being that she's older, she'd prefer to have the pouch so that it would be waist level and on the side. Easier access for her to get to her pump so she can bolus herself.
    Diagnosed June '05
    Pumping since Feb '06
    Animas Ping
    Dexcom Study

My current position:
    CIO...CHIEF INSULIN OFFICER

"Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect"...Margaret Mitchell

"Make it work"...Tim Gunn

They look great. I liked the look of the singlet with the clear pocket at waist height.
    Jane Mum of Rachel, 13, dx'd @11 months and Anna, 18, dx'd @ 17 .

Keep Calm and Treat the Number

awesome they look just like the ones I make for Isaac, good for you making them so nicely with a great easy to utilize website
    Sarah
    wife to TJ (t1d for 20yrs) MDI lantus/humalog
    mother to Ethan (non-d) 8 years old
    and Isaac (dx 11/09 at 19 months old) 6 years old, pumping on MM Revel (6wks post dx) with Novolog and Dexcom G4 (love it!!!)
    ~dx with Celiac Disease July 2013

Thanks! Doesn't it feel so rewarding to make something for your child that makes them that much happier and comfortable in the middle of living with diabetes. :-)
    Nicole & Joe
    Proud parents of 2 girls
    Katie - D - dx 06/16/10 @ 23 mos., now 4 years old - Pink One Touch Ping 05/17/11

Default Facebook outreach

If you like what you see on my website (www.pumpthreads.weebly.com), be sure to find Pump Threads on Facebook and "Like" it. Feel free to invite your friends or anyone you know dealing with type 1 diabetes to check it out too. I want to make sure I can get the products' information out there so others know they have another choice while pumping.

Thanks for the support!
    Nicole & Joe
    Proud parents of 2 girls

We just received ours and my daughter loves it! She loves the fact that it's not in a pouch for a change, nor in her pocket.

Thanks for creating a great product!
    Diagnosed June '05
    Pumping since Feb '06
    Animas Ping
    Dexcom Study

My current position:
    CIO...CHIEF INSULIN OFFICER

"Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect"...Margaret Mitchell

"Make it work"...Tim Gunn

Just wanted to let everyone know that the insulin pump shirts (tank tops and onesies) are now available in color! Just in time for summer!! Check it out at www.pumpthreads.weebly.com.

Thanks for the support.
    Nicole & Joe
    Proud parents of 2 girls