advertisement

Thread: Just a bit happy tonight!

Default Just a bit happy tonight!

I managed to eat both pretzel flips and pizza (high fat, ugh!) without having extreme highs afterwards! I started at 136 and ended at 98 after all was said and done. I get hit really hard by those two foods in particular, so this is really an accomplishment (:

Sorry, but I just had to brag a bit (:

Caitlyn, dxd 13 years ago
    On MiniMed insulin pump w/ Humalog
    As of 6/5/13: bipolar II rapid cycling, generalized anxiety, gluten intolerant, and allergic to insulin.
    Taking: Lisinopril 20mg, Metformin 500 mg
    Blogging: iwillfightwithfire.wordpress.com

Big high five to you!

Way to go! We recently conquered the same spike with mac and cheese--It does feel so GOOD!
    LIBBY homeschooling mama to:
    Ella age 11 Dx T1 at 30 months (2/9/04). Hypothyroidism 4 years. Asthma 6 years. Evan's Syndrome 7 years. Celiac 10 years
    Pumping with purple minimed since 9/07
    Caleb age 8
    Nick, age 6 ADHD, SPD, PTSD and mood disorder NOS (probable bipolar disorder)
    Lydia, age 5 SPD
    Adam, age 3 Allergic to everything
    Linnea-Claire, age 22 months

You have every right to brag Its an awesome accomplishment when you make it work having the foods you enjoy without seeing a spike afterwards
    Becky, Mom to Steven 12, dxd 7/04 MDI humolog and Lantus, Harry 14 non-d My 2 awesome boys

Right now three things remain: Faith, hope and love But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

"There is no rightness in diabetes. Just sometimes, you're less wrong." by Jacobs Dad