advertisement

Thread: Academic Performance of Children with Type 1 Diabetes: Perceptions of Children and Parents

Lightbulb Academic Performance of Children with Type 1 Diabetes: Perceptions of Children and Parents

Hello, my name is Brittany Zacha, and I am a senior nursing student at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE). I am conducting a research study, alongside a nursing professor, to learn more about how type 1 diabetes may impact school performance. CWD editor Jeff Hitchcock granted me permission to post the survey link, and this study has also been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB). I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 13 years ago, so I am extremely passionate about this subject. This is an invitation asking you to participate in this study. I hope you will agree to participate in this study, because only families like yours can provide this important information.

If you are interested in participating, please click on the link provided, and it will guide you through the survey. If you have questions about this study, please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 217-343-4729 or email me at bzacha@siue.edu. Thank you so much, and I greatly appreciate your assistance!

Please click on this anonymous survey link to begin completing your survey:
    https://siue.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...c1BSwNFpALt1Yg

Lovely idea, would love to participate, unfortunately my DD is only 5 years old.
    Although I would be very interested in results. Is there any possibility to receive the results you will get?
    Wish you all the best and hope many families will participate.

Zuzana
    Sophie 5, born 12.05.06 DXD Nov 08, CGMS with MM, Last A1C 6,5
    Niki 10.05.91 NonD