advertisement

Thread: Awareness Checks?

Default Awareness Checks?

I want to order checks but I am soooooo cheap, IMHO $20 a box is too much to pay Has anyone found anywhere to order diabetes awareness (JDRF or Cure Juvenile Diabetes or Cure Diabetes) checks? I have been searching and searching and I must be too cheap for my own good I will probably just go order some general cheap checks

I want a debit card for Type 1 too LOL. I can find so much for autism, childhood cancer, etc... but nothing for Type 1
    Nicole
    Hailey~14~type 1 diabetes diagnosed Friday October 13, 2006~Minilink started April 24, 2007~Pump start May 22nd, 2007
    Apidra start Friday May 30th, 2008
    Mackenzie~12~
    Izabella~5 years~Kawasaki disease dx Saturday June 13th 2009 I
    [/url]

"Uneducated people believe what they are told...Educated people question what they are told."-Helen Keller[/CENTER]

This is the only one I could find online.

http://personalchecksorderonline.com...onschecks.html
    Barbara, Mom to...

Alexandra, age 12, dx'ed 6/25/08
    Untethered Animas Ping
    Sean, non-D, age 18
    Michael, non-D, age 14

--------------------------------------
    Come and visit my blogs:

Too Sweet Girl in Ghana
    Obroni Observations

Find me -- Barbara Bulin Zigah -- on Facebook! (Just mention CWD.)

I agree with you! I hate to pay that much for checks! Even if I have to order them through the bank, it kills me to pay so much for them. If you do find some inexpensive ones, please let me know!
    Kelli
    Mom to twins Hailey and Greg born at 31 weeks on 8/8/04
    Greg was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on 11/2/07 at the age of 3.
    Pumping with Animas blue Ping as of 8/21/08

Thanks Barbara, I had found the Floral confection ones but they don't say anything about diabetes at all on them *IF* I were to pay that much I would want them to SAY something LOL
    Nicole
    Hailey~14~type 1 diabetes diagnosed Friday October 13, 2006~Minilink started April 24, 2007~Pump start May 22nd, 2007
    Mackenzie~12~
    [/url]

"Uneducated people believe what they are told...Educated people question what they are told."-Helen Keller[/CENTER]

Well, I am giving up I cannot find anything other than the JDRF and the one already posted. I cannot justify spending that much on one book of checks I tried to do the custom with a picture but the cheapest I could find there was 15.95
    Nicole
    Mackenzie~12~
    [/url]

I just went through this about 2 months ago when I needed checks. I just couldn't justify that much money for a box of checks.