advertisement

Thread: Walgreens JDRF Photo Cards

Default Walgreens JDRF Photo Cards

Great for thank you notes after the walk...

You can get them at Walgreens online.

Give $5 and Get $5" at Walgreens this September!

Walgreens has introduced an exciting enhancement to its JDRF Sneaker campaign this year. From August 29 to September 30, Walgreens customers can get great value on Walgreens photo services. The campaign will feature a $1 or $5 sneaker purchase option, allowing consumers the choice to make a larger donation. For each $5 donation to JDRF, customers will receive a bonus $5 coupon from Walgreens photo. The coupon will print at checkout and is good toward the customer's NEXT in-store purchase of photo greeting cards and FREE personalized message.
    NEW THIS YEAR! Walgreens photo greeting cards are a great option for JDRF supporters. This year Walgreens is offering a customized JDRF "Thank You" greeting card template. The JDRF greeting card is a great way to extend a thank you message to that special JDRF donor! Visit your local Walgreens store, purchase a $5 sneaker and ask about the special JDRF W-Photo greeting card!

JDRF & JUVENILE DIABETES INFORMATION CARD
    Another new addition to the Walgreens sneaker this year is a special "Type 1 Warning Signs" tear-off information card. Each customer who purchases a JDRF sneaker will receive important information on the warning signs and symptoms of diabetes. The card also contains JDRF Hotline numbers to call for more information. Walgreens is committed to raising awareness of diabetes and is a strong supporter of JDRF research!
    JOIN WALGREENS AND "PAIR UP FOR A CURE" THIS FALL!
    Tell your friends, family, Walk Team members and other friends of JDRF about this special offer from Walgreens this Fall! Each $5 sneaker purchase will bring us closer to a cure! Since 1995, Walgreens has raised over $14 million for JDRF research to find a cure for type 1 diabetes. With over 6,200 specialty pharmacy locations across the United States, Walgreens is committed to making 2008 the best year yet! Visit http://www.walgreens.com/ to locate a store near you - purchase a $5 sneaker and get great value on the JDRF photo greeting card!
    Diagnosed June '05
    Pumping since Feb '06
    Animas Ping
    Dexcom Study

My current position:
    CIO...CHIEF INSULIN OFFICER

"Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect"...Margaret Mitchell

"Make it work"...Tim Gunn

Very cool!

I like what Walgreens is doing this year for the JDRF campaign.

So where do you get the photo cards? I can't find them online.
    Young adult with type 1 diabetes

Quote Originally Posted by moco89 View Post
    Very cool!

I like what Walgreens is doing this year for the JDRF campaign.

So where do you get the photo cards? I can't find them online.
    I had a hard time finding them too. Go to the site. click on the photo center. Register or log in. Click on 'cards'. Click on 'create photo cards'. You should see it on that page. The cards will be horizontal. Theres a 'vertical style' button on the same page if you want that style instead.

This is a great idea. kinda expensive but I like it.

Samuel
    b.06/23/06, VSD, clear by 1 y.o.,
    01/28/08 DX @ 19 mths old, antibodies; mIAA, IA2, ICA512 and GAD65,
    09/15/08 Animas *Ping* :, Insets
    04/10/09 Dexcom
    03/29/10 Celiac

James
    b.11/18/04 non-d
    05/20/08, Positive antibodies; mIAA, IA2, and ICA512

Got Facebook? FR me @ https://www.facebook.com/enragedbliss
    or Tracie Fenske McClelland
    Be sure to mention you are from CWD so I can put you on my CWD friends list!

*May the God of your choice bless you*