I completed a major upgrade of the CWD Forums software this morning. There are some new capabilities that I'm learning about, such as social bookmarking, and I'll get those things working as soon as I figure everything out.
Updating with a summary of some of the new features:
1. Thread Tagging - create keywords for your posts. Facilitates finding messages on similar topics; Tags become part of a global "tag cloud"
2. Thread Prefixes - Preceeds a subject, admin created topics like "Injections", "Pumps", "CGM". I'm working on a list.
3. Buddy Lists - just what it sounds like
4. User Picture Galleries - Associated with your user account. Right now, moderation is not enabled, but I reserve the right to enable image moderation if there is an issue.
5. User-Created Social Groups - Make a group for friends, such as "College Parents," "Soccer Moms," etc.
6. Social Bookmarking - Digg, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, and Google by default. Email me if you'd like me to add others.
In the meantime, please PM me if you have any problems.